[NR] Stolen SCA Trailer

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:14:56 PDT 2012

Greeting Most Northernest Region and all our ships at sea,

I have emailed to find out from which city it was absconded.

Pook

From:   charlesR <charles_raven at hotmail.com>

This is terrible, My Lovely Lady, Lady Kira Raven,(We live in
 Oklahoma).I am Lord Charles Raven, and I am currently on deployment in
 Afghanistan running convoys through the badlands. After we got married
 we lived in Germany where she sewed, and painted her own pavilion and
 worked at the army wood craft shop to make all the poles and the center
 wheel. She painted the pavilion blue and with a sun and stars design, it
 is freaking awesome. This morning she posted that someone stole our
 trailer full of our SCA equipment out of our yard, including this tent
 that she hand crafted and has had for years. If anyone knows anyone in
 Oklahoma, please share this around in case they see any SCA equipment or
 trailers.The trailer was a little red 2 wheel ,Box trailer with a pirate
 flag painted on one side, and our medieval crest painted on the other side.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky