[NR] Northern Region Insignia

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:17:00 PDT 2012

Hello knowledgeably endowed people of The North,

I am preparing my NRMoC office so that it may be passed on to my
post-decessor whomever that may be. (Big BOO, little yay) and I was
wondering if the northern Region has an insignia. I was at an event
and was given a black ten-point felt star patch whose top third that
was made of yello felt. Was that a thing or an official thing or is
there a different symbol we use to 'Represent'?

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky