[NR] Thank You Centurian

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:12:41 PDT 2012

Thank you very much, Friend Pooky!
Being one of the Centurions of the Kitchen Cleanup Crew, on more than one
occasion, I am glad to give my time to assist in the cleanup after such
tasty feastings.
We do love to assist our Kingdom in as many ways as possible and it always
ends up being a great beginning to an even better evening of revel!
Your words of gratitude have made my night and I'm sure my brothers and
sisters of the Centurions are equally moved.

--
~Morgan Blackdragon CSS LXXXVI~
~Squire to Angus MacKnochard Bagadur~