[NR] Wolf Bites Tavern at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 21:55:50 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I am happy to announce that Wolf Bites Tavern will be serving meals at
Wiesenfeuer Baronial. On Saturday we will be serving breakfast, lunch and
dinner. Saturday morning start your day with a good breakfast of scrambled eggs
with cheese and sausage. Saturday for lunch Ly. Dirgelion will be serving her
famous meat pies as well as chicken noodle soup. For the evening meal on
Saturday Centurion Johan will have prepared pulled pork and pulled chicken along
with his famous barbecue sauce. Along with this we will be serving coleslaw and
baked beans

The following would be the cost for these fine meal.
Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Sausage    $3.00

Lunch
Meat Pie        $4. 00
Chicken Noodle Soup    $3.00

Dinner
Pulled Pork and Pulled Chicken with Coleslaw and Baked Beans    $8.00

All of this will be served while supplies last.

Thorvald
Co-Alpha of house Wolfstar

 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.