[NR] Lyst and Heraldry at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Castellana Donea castellana.donea at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 07:25:57 PDT 2013

Good day. I hope this missive finds
you in good health and high spirits. Last years for Wiesenfeuer’s Baronial
event, I was blessed with an amazing crew of heralds, lyst mistresses and
runners. It is time again for that cry of help. If anyone is interested in
helping out with Lyst Mistressing, Heralding or both for Wiesenfeuer’s Baronial
event in two and a half weeks, (April 19-21) at Zoom Beach out at Lake Thunder
Bird, please contact me via email castellana.donea at yahoo.comor if you prefer social media, I am on facebook under the same name. Please
include what times you are available or specifically unavailable so that I can
work up a schedule and sent it back out as soon as possible. Thank you in
advance and I look forward to seeing you all out at the event.

YIS,

Lady Castellana de Andalusia
known as Castellana Donea
(Kass-tae-yanna)
Protogee' to Syr Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Rom Bara of House Patrin Or
Herald to the Barony of Wiesenfeuer
Kingdom Armillary Pursuvant