[NR] OU's Medieval Fair revel

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Feb 21 00:31:44 PST 2013

I would like a fete like we use to have at the loft. It might be nice to decorate one part and have sca activity going on. I can send wall hangings if that would help. Candlelight and such if possible. Medieval dancing and some interludes, you know skits. It would be fun if someone started some persona play. ( persona- the act of behaving like the Kingdom and Barony and all the people in our groups are in a medieval setting.) Singing and such would be nice. the Baron could call for stories of the Barony and we could tell the tales of the Ravens. The Baron could call on his bards to entertain and after a while he could move on. If you could get some of the great dancers to do 5 min performances that would be great. Something to showcase their talents.
If we have the decorations and the candlelight and the medieval entertainment and people playing their roles that should produce enough Magic to enchant people.
I do believe you should also have another area where people could sit and talk and not worry about being medieval. Another area with gaming would be nice. This way we have something for the new people to do and watch. We have the Magic to make their heart sing and we have gaming for people who find it hard to talk to others and we have a place for people to sit and talk to their friends. It is a little bit of everything.
This is the form the loft parties used to take and I really enjoyed them.
Willow de Wisp