[NR] OU's Medieval Fair revel (willowjonbardc at juno.com)

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 17:24:00 PST 2013

Actually, the way the revel is used has changed over the course of the years.
It started as a place we could bring interested people immediately and was in
persona and garb for the most part.  Somewhere, in the years I was away, it
changed to a decompression after party.

AEla, just making an observation.