[NR] OU's Medieval Fair revel (willowjonbardc at juno.com)

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Fri Feb 22 17:31:53 PST 2013

Thank you for your kind reply.
You know for me persona is the place where I relax. I escape from the EDW by playing my persona. I do not find the faire a truly persona activity. It is more a tell people about the SCA and show them what we do. I find that unnatural and hard.
Playing persona afterward with SCAers is my reward.
Different stokes for different people.
Who is in charge of crash space I have about 6 people who are coming to the fair who need a place to stay.
willow