[NR] Northern Regional Hospitaler position opening

Adena Terricsdottir adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 20:08:17 PST 2013

Greetings everyone,

   For the last two years, i have had the pleasure of being the Northern Regional Hospitaler. It is time for that to come to end.

The Kingdom Hospitaler will soon be announcing it in the Black Star, but I just wanted to let everyone know.

So, think about if this position would be good for you, and if you would be good for the Kingdom, and the Northern Region.

If you have any questions, please contact me, or the Kingdom Hospitaler.

Adena Terricsdottir, OP
Current Northern Regional Hospitaler