[NR] War Practices and the New Northern Regional Chivalric General

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:17:59 PST 2013

Hello Northern Region!

This weekend a contingent of Ansteorran warriors traveled with
Their Majesties to the lands of Calontir for Winter War Maneuvers.

The scenarios were entertaining and the fighting was fun as always.

The war party was lead by Centurion Damon Xanthus who will also be taking
over as the Northern Regional Chivalric General and lead our region at Gulf
Wars.

Be sure you are checking your weapons and armor, but also work on your
melee skills between now and War... I know that I have a great case of
spear back right now!

--
Sir Morgan Blackdragon
KSCA