[NR] OT W/a Cause

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 13:23:18 PDT 2013

Greetings!

   Some friends of mine were burglarized while on vacation. It took pace Sunday at their residence east of Tinker. One of the items stolen was a seven string acoustic-electric dual capability guitar, with light wood front facing and a splash of trim and the outside edge done in a mahogany-looking darker brown wood. The black electric patch is on the top edge of the guitar body.

   I know this is not much of a description, but the guitar was the treasured possession of a little girl, a Father's Day present from a father no longer alive to buy her another.

   Should any of you see an item like this (I know, limited description,) at a yard sale or in a pawn shop, please e-mail me offlist or text me at 918-424-1901.

Grammercy,
Valstarr