[NR] seneschal opening

SCA Mail salvadorthespaniard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:16:52 PDT 2013

The Shire of Adlersruhe is looking for a Seneschal:

Duties can be found in the officers handbook, available through SCA.org. Please also visit the Kingdom of Ansteorra webpage for the application for office.

Note: no applications are to come to me. All applications must go to the Northern Regional Seneschal (info available on the kingdom page). I am available for questions, however.

This posting will be active for 30 days (until August 30th) at which time, Northern Regional Seneschal will advise.

Thank you,
Salvador Ordonnes

Sent from my iPad