[NR] Forwarded from Calontir List (The passing of Master Pavel Iosevich)

Sir Burke sirburke at cox.net
Sun Jun 23 04:13:05 PDT 2013

I morn for the passing of a legend and friend, I have known Master Pavel for
more than 30 years.  He was always a source of joy and fun whenever you
encountered him.  Calontir's light is a bit dimmer these days for his
passing.  I will raise a salute and a prayer for my friend and his family.
While we will miss him, the party just got wilder in place where he now
resides.  Rest well my friend you have earned it.

Sir Burke