[NR] Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Bernadette Schussmann britta_patrin_or at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 05:39:56 PDT 2013

Greetings!

Now that Gulf War has passed we have time to think about other upcoming events.  I am in need of volunteers to help with both the water bearing and the hospitality tent at Wiesenfeuer's Baronial.  I am not terribly organized as of yet, so I haven't really thought in terms of shifts.  The hospitality tent will be set up by the gate and will have the loaner garb available for people to borrow.  I should be able to set it up myself, but I would like people available to help greet newcomers and make sure loaner items get signed out so they can be found and reclaimed.  Water bearing I will need help setting up and preparing.  There will be pickles to cut, oranges to peel and various other tasks that go along with keeping our fighters and populace hydrated.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If you are interested, please let me know.

YIS,

Enya Murasakiiro
Hospitlar Wiesenfeuer