[NR] Knitting and Weaving at BAM

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:12:19 PST 2013

If you've ever wanted to learn knitting or card weaving, come on by the Wet
Textiles area at BAM. I'll be set up all day Saturday with supplies for
all experience levels between nervous beginner and confident
experimentalist.

For the knitters - I'll have full "try and take" kits.

For the weavers - I'll have two looms that you can try out. Also, if you've
got something on your loom that's giving you fits, I can help troubleshoot
problems.
Hope to see you in Bordermarch this weekend!
~Elsa

--
So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.