[NR] Skorragardr A&S Champion to be chosen at Axeman on November 9th

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:58:45 PDT 2013

          Greetings My Lords and Ladies

          Their Excellencies of Namron welcome all artisans to bring
          their best work and compete for the title of Skorragardr's A&S
          Champion, at their wondrous event of Axeman on November 9th.

          Your work will be judged with a static judging sheet and there
          will be a popular vote, after which the overall champion will
          be selected by Their Excellencies to become the new A&S Champion.

          Research papers are also accepted for judging but they must be
          to me no later than November 1st, so I can get them read and
          judged.

          Good Luck!

          If you have any questions about the competition please contact me.

          YIS,

          Lady Margherita de Mantua
          A&S Champion Skorragardr 2012