[NR] Old men forget - Yet all shall be forgot.

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:29:57 PDT 2013

The Great and Awesome Barony of Eldern Hills already has an event that is
actually on the 23rd - 25th of October 2015 - Samhain. I know they have a
great deal of stuff they do already on Saturday but they may wish to expand
it to Sunday the 25th.

Another Option would be to plan to have a Grand Assembly of Archers or the
Northern Regional War Event event on a weekend close to that.

Vincenti