[NR] Namron A &S night-Monday April 14th at 7:30 pm

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:14:26 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I look forward to being the Baronial A&S Minister. I will be scheduling
classes in the upcoming months. So if you have something you would like to
teach or something you would like to learn, please contact me.

 We hold our Baronial A&S meeting on the 2nd Monday of each month.  It is
held at the Cleveland County Fair Grounds 615 East Robinson Norman, OK at
7:30 pm.  For Aprils A&S meeting, we will be having a Newcomers meet and
greet, please come in garb, bring a project that you would like to work on
and can show any newcomers that are in attendance.

Also we will be having a tent rope making class taught by Lord Miles Grey
and HL Vincenti da Murano. So come out and enjoy a fun night at A&S.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Namron A&S Minister
405-990-1200