[NR] Dance at Triumphe Feast

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Fri Apr 18 10:22:23 PDT 2014

Ya'll may have seen this on some FB groups but thought I'd put this here too.

Mooneschadowe will be trying something new at Triumph this fall. Plans are to have European court dancing between the removes of the feast. What are the favorite dances in your group? Your own personal favorites? Do you have any suggestions/observations to pass along? How can we make this a great experience for everyone?

If you can't remember the dance name, describe it & I'll try and identify it.

I would like some of the dances to occur with limited instruction (ie, for those who know) and to that end, I'm willing to travel around the north here and teach those dances.

Estrill