[NR] Castellan A&S Competition--This Weekend May 19th

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Sun May 13 20:26:53 PDT 2018

Greetings,

Castellan is this upcoming weekend!! As the current Arts and Science
Champion, I challenge you to come and compete for the honor of becoming the
new Arts and Science Champion.  Bring your entries for set up from 9-11 am.
Judging will be done from 11-4, then your entries can be picked up by 5.  We
will be using the standard Kingdom judging form, so documentation is
required for all entries.  It has been an honor to hold this title for the
past year, I look forward to seeing all the entries for this year’s
competition, I know we have a lot of talent in this Kingdom.

Margherita de Mantua

Arts and Science Champion Northkeep