[NR] 40th Year has lots of fighting... so we need lots of help!

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Sep 10 19:20:30 PDT 2019

40th Year quickly approaches, and with it the impending roar of fighting!
Not only will we need plenty of waterbearers and list heralds, but we'll
also need a goodly number of folks willing to help organize the tourneys
themselves.

While the tourneys are run by the marshals (yay!), there's inevitably a
sign up list and frequently pairing of fighters for upcoming bouts. If you
like scribbling on index cards, sitting in the shade, and having a
front-row seat, let me know!

Already quite experienced with list ministering? Great! Have I got
complicated tourneys for you (believe me!) Fresh-faced and new to the very
idea of list ministering? Come get your feet wet by helping out someone
more experienced, it's easy! Supplies and shade are included!

Interested folks should email me at jds at randomgang.com, and give me some
idea of when you'd like to be available (take a look at the schedule at
https://40th.ansteorra.org), and what experience level you have.

Please spread this message far and wide! You know who likes to do these
kinds of things... make sure they hear about the opportunities!

-Emma de Fetherstan
crazy list mistress