[NR] Fw: Samhain 2020

Adria Lorelle alorelle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 26 18:56:57 PDT 2020

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Adria Lorelle <alorelle at sbcglobal.net>To: yahoogroups <barony-eldern_hills at yahoogroups.com>Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 08:54:59 PM CDTSubject: Samhain 2020
 Greetings, As some of you have heard we are having a vitual Samhain this year due to covid. T.E. Gassion and Delesse and myself have picked the Autocrat for the vitual event, and that individual will be H.L. Fionn. I made the announcement last week on Facebook but I wanted to make sure I posted it on the email list also in case individuals in the populace didnt have Facebook.  Once more info is available I will ask the autocrat to post details on Facebook and on the email.
This is a strange time for us and believe me I never dreamed we would do a vitual event, but We felt that the Samhain fire(even vitually) was still needed. H.L. Delphi is making plans and will also be posting info.

Be Safe and take care,
Adria LoelleSeneschal of the Eldern Hills