[NR] Equinox office chat

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sun Nov 22 11:21:38 PST 2020

Zoom: 40 minute limit unless you buy an account
Discord: requires creating an account, but has platforms for phone,
windows/mac, or website so very reachable
Facebook: requires creating an account (and for some reason FB video is
always crappy for me, but that may be personal. Kingdom broadcasts are
completely unwatchable.)

Google Meet is also an option, and one available via the kingdom office
account. No time limit, attendees don't require google accounts, has
platforms everywhere. Not as many bells & whistles as Zoom.