[NR] Principality Populace Badge poll #2

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sun Jun 27 12:21:18 PDT 2021

Populace Badge Poll #2 (final)! -- runs until end of July 4!
First of all, let us thank everyone for participating in the first poll. It
was super useful -- some things we expected, some things we did not -- and
it was all good.
We've narrowed our choices down quite a bit, and done a lot of conflict
checking (no use in picking something that someone else already has,
right?), and now we need a bit more input from you all.
Please follow the below link to the second, and final, poll. This one is
going to be a bit different, in that we're going to show you a bunch of
charges, and ask which ones you approve of or disapprove of. Notice we're
NOT asking which is your favorite, or to otherwise rank them in any way;
this is mostly because we expect (hope?) that many of these will see future
use for other Principality things, such as awards.
There is a giant wall of text at the top of the form. We apologize for the
length, but wanted to explain as much as possible about what we found in
the first poll, and why we designed the second poll the way we did, and
what it all means.
This poll will run for one week, until Sunday July 4th. Please forward it
to your friends in the incipient-Principality area, particularly those not
on Facebook!

Poll:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNUXB5TiHUaLaMqbxFehnUdcPmO3uYCaKnozIcTXZJXOxfIg/viewform

In service,
Emma, Donnchadh, Tadhg, Etienne, Thomas, and Elena