[NR] !!Coronet Tourney in 12 days!!!

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:59:15 PST 2021

Vindheim!
Our first Coronet tourney is in just TWELVE DAYS!!! :D :D
Have you:
- checked out the awesome event page? (
https://ansteorra.org/mooneschadowe/vindheimcoronet/ )
- Volunteered to help the event go smoothly?
- Finished making your cold winter garb?
- Made a personal or Principality populace badge to display?
- put someone in for an award rec?
- If you are fighting, have you sent in a copy of your Letter of Intent to
the Historian? (historian at chronicler.ansteorra.org)

No? It's not too late!

see you there - and please come by the fundraising auction! We'll have all
manner of interesting things for sale to benefit the Principality! (And
we're looking for more donations, so if you have items you'd like to
donate, please reach out to me off list!)

in service,

--
Zubeydah Hanim, BQC, CB, OP
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra