NK - A little song

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 23:18:22 PST 1998

<< Angus, oh my goodness!

      You have finally sent something humorous from your GDH!

      I like the song. Should we steal it and fill in the word "Vikings"?  >>

Finally something humorous fron the GDH??  Lassie, where've ye been??
We've been or made laughingstocks from one coast to t'other and beyond.
You want humorous Horde songs, I'll dig up a few.  Or write them meself.
But as fer STEALIN it, have ye no imagination?  Write yer own.
Permission is granted to perform or publish, attributed and unaltered (except
you
can put the H's back in Horrible if you want) in any unofficial SCA setting or
publication.  Otherwise the copywright is retained by the author.
Kevin