NK - off subject-sorry

Ly. Laron the Dark laron at mmind.net
Thu Dec 3 19:58:16 PST 1998

Microsoft Powerpoint?  I've got it. . .you just need that file?  Do you
have ICQ?  I could just fly it to you through that proggie. . . And no
problem I'm sure with the off subject thing. .it's nice to stay ON
subject. . but the real fact is, some of us it's OK to bug. . you learn
which to bug, and which not to bug. . . ANyway. . . just let me know. . .

Laron

(PS.  Email address is laron at mmind.net)