NK - Gulf War

Ly. Laron the Dark laron at mmind.net
Thu Dec 3 20:02:00 PST 1998

Hmmmm. . . Methinks the boyz just need a little experience. . . come on guys. .
les not be too hard on the whipperschnappers. . . if all this is true, hmmm. . .
I hate to think of what the future looks like. . all the snotlings, and orcs
running around. . could be bad for business ya know. . .

*chuckles* In other words. . teach the hard headed ones to be softer, and the
mush brained ones to make pie. . . (IE, keep the ones that can get their heads
beat on, and give the rest to the women)