NK - Mia Culpa

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 19:41:38 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/7/98 9:30:05 PM Central Standard Time,
miriz at rocketmail.com writes:

<< Mia Culpa, Mia Maxima Culpa!
 I'm really sorry I didn't get out to fighter practice
 on the 28th with the hay I promised.  Mundanity,
 mundanity.... I will make up for it though as soon as
 I can-- with a special treat early in the new year!
 Sorry again,
 Zahava
 __ >>
Oh well,  life will intrude, won't it.  We are looking forward to
seeing you anyway!  We brought out some security fencing
but the Main Instigator wasn't feeling well, and the sapper's
tunnel didn't get any use 8-P

Maybe next time!!

Sigen