NK - Fwd: Question from Berengaria

harriet meeker berengaria at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:18:46 PST 1998

>Well, I have a small question. I took my son to a class on making
>chain mail, and was told that I could purchase the rings with which
>to make the chain mail at any welding supply store. I have been
>unable to find any. Does anyone out there know where I can get the
>rings?

I don't know where to buy them.  In the olden days we made them out of
wire wrapped around a dowel.  Then we clipped them off the dowel and
knitted them together with a pair of pliers.

Berengaria Ravencroft
Berengaria at hotmail.com
http://""www.geocities.com/athens/styx/5871"
"The brave man carves out his own fortune, and every man is the son of
his own works" -- Miguel de Cervantes