NK - Fwd: Question from Berengaria -Reply

Lanae A. Parris lanaeparris at juno.com
Wed Dec 9 20:08:36 PST 1998

Dear Kevin,

I am interested in buying some rings for my son. Neither one of us knows
how to make the rings, and he does want a chain mail shirt bad enough to
make it himself, which is why he took the classes (in Calontir at RUSH).
He has a small piece that he made in class, with rings about 1/2" in
diameter. I may be in Tulsa on Saturday morning if you have any to sell.

Anne McLeod
mka Lanae Parris