NK - Death announced

Gumbputt at aol.com Gumbputt at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 18:07:47 PST 1998

It is with heavy heart that I am informing the Barony of Northkeep of the
death of Lord Duffin Blindeagle.  Lord Duffin had been inactive for many
years,  but there are still a few of us oldtimers around who remember him, his
incredible lust for life, and his outragious sense of humor.  Duffin joined
the SCA when we were still part of Atenveldt, and served as knight marshall
for our group when we were still the incipient Shire of Nord Aus Dos Straum.
Richard Dietrich, as he was commonly known, had suffered from lung cancer and
had been in poor health for many years.

Richard passed away the same day as Mistress Vashti and comedian Flip Wilson.
I truly hope the three of them are having a grand old time in the great
hereafter.

Ld George Edmunson