NK - Gulf War

Ly. Laron the Dark laron at mmind.net
Tue Dec 8 16:51:56 PST 1998

pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov wrote:

> Someone (I don't know who) wrote:

Ly Laron the Dark, at'cher service madam. . . *bows* Thank ya verry much.
*chuckles*

> ..(IE, keep the ones that can get their heads beat on, and give the rest to
> the women)
>
> I think "the women" should get first choice/chance.  You can have them back
> when we're thru. ROFL

*snicker* I think I like your idea better. . . I think we could rough them up a
bit.  They'd be better orcs and snotlings when we were through with them.
Whad'ya think?

> sofia-b

 (The one you don't know)
Laron
--
_ _ _

Arguing with a herald is like wrestling with a pig. First you get
really dirty and muddy, and then, after a while, you begin to realize
the pig is enjoying himself. [Ernst Nuss von Kitzingen]