NK - Question

Andrea Bain the_green_eyed_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 22:08:04 PST 1998

I have a question for whoever wants to answer it. I'm looking for a
good source for examples of women's clothing from Ireland and Scotland
in the early 1500. Lots out there for men, but i'm having a bit of a
time finding a source for ladies.
Also, with what would a lady accessorize? Would they have carried a
knife and pouch, and would they have worn a belt to carry things on?
Did women ever wear pants at that time? If so, what did they wear?
Hubby's pants or some tailored for her?

==

Andrea Bain
AKA Anna Landless)
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.