NK - Wiesenfeuer Yule and Toy Tourney

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 20:50:25 PST 1998

Greetings Northkeep.

Wiesenfeuer Yule was a busy event for our group.

Among the awards were:  Gio - Iris of Merit
						   Timothy - White Scarf
						   Beorhtlic - Master of the Laurel
VIVAT - VIVAT - VIVAT - VIVAT - VIVAT - VIVAT - VIVAT - VIVAT - VIVAT
Congratulations to everyone.  If I forgot anyone, Sorry.

Oh, by the way Northkeep Blasted the competition again with a grand
total of 613++ toys.  You guys are incredible.  This number was more
than double last year's total. YEEHAWW!!!  Wewonwewonwewon!!!
Thanks to each and every single one of you who donated a toy.  There
will be several hundred children who are happier this Yule Season thanks
to your generosity.  Happy Holidays!!
It was also our 3rd year to win.  This has bothered some of the other
groups so much that there are actually rumors that our Barony used
Baronial Funds to buy the toys!!!   HOGWASH!!  Jealous...unmotivated
whatever.

We are the proud sponsors of a new CANTON.  We are very happy to
have several new members.  Please make them welcome.

Thank you again to everyone who donated toys or helped out.  Thanks
also to those of you who went to the demo Saturday night.  We appreciate
all of the work that you do.

Bye now,

Sigen