NK - Sir Brendan

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Thu Dec 17 12:29:56 PST 1998

This post was from Sir Brendan, our new-comer to Northkeep from Trimaris. He
posted this to me, but I think he meant it for the list... course he hasn't
joined the list either, and hasn't responded to me about whether or not he
wants to join the list, or even what he wants me to do with this post...
but I want it out of my mailbox so here it is....

Merrik

Greetings Northkeep!
Allow me to introduce myself I am Brendan mac Aengus I have just arrived in
your Kingdom & Barony two weeks ago & find the people friendly & inviting.
A little about myself I'am a 5th century Irish celt who watched the Romans
leave & am really waiting for their return.That's persona, my armour is
Gothic
stainless because I'am old and slow and the old celtic stuff didn't keep the
brusies away.
I started in the sca in this Kingdom in Eldern Hills a long time ago 17 yrs
ago I think? The mind, you know, is the first to go. So it is a bit of a
homecoming for me. I was Knighted 10 years ago at pensic war and I was King
of Trimaris at
Penssic 20. I also dabble in light combat, leather tooling, caligraphy and
armour.
If I can be of service or anyone needs or wants to contact me by email it's
HD54 at aol.com My phone is 742-1390.
Thanks
Brendan