NK - Reminder - Open House

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Sun Dec 27 11:20:51 PST 1998

Open House for Talen & Treschen------------

Just a reminder that we're having an Open House today (Sunday, December
27th) from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.  Lots of snacks & beverages provided,
those with "special needs" BYOB ;-)

Directions:
Make your best way to 129th Street (east side of Tulsa).  Once at 27th
Street, go east to the first stop sign.  Turn left (north), and we're the
white house on the east side surrounded by a chain-link fence.  There's a
white mailbox with 2431 on it as well.  The address is 2431 S. 133rd E. Ave.
Our phone number is 918-439-1939.

TTFN,

Talen & Treschen
Centurion Talen von Marienburg - Centurion Treschen von Asselen
talen at microtutors.com                  treschen at microtutors.com