NK - Yes Berengaria, I can document Santa Klaus!

Ly. Laron the Dark laron at mmind.net
Tue Dec 8 16:43:46 PST 1998

Merrik Viltar Har wrote:

> :Well, I just asked my work study if she knew where France was and she
> :didn't.  Course she also thinks Alaska and Hawaii are in the Gulf of Mexico
> :because that's where the atlas puts them when showing an entire map of
> :the United States.
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

*dies laughing* Uh Oh Berengaria. . looks like there was another one who thought
Alaska was in the Gulf. . . *pats poor Merrik's head* Poor dear. . . please
don't hurt yourself.
--
_ _ _

Arguing with a herald is like wrestling with a pig. First you get
really dirty and muddy, and then, after a while, you begin to realize
the pig is enjoying himself. [Ernst Nuss von Kitzingen]