NK - Other Parade-Goers

KTMC Radio ktmc at icok.net
Wed Dec 9 08:13:13 PST 1998

Greetings unto the list readers!
   Those of you who were kind enough to come down for the McAlester
Christmas Parade (and others,) may find a story in today's edition of
the Tulsa World interesting. There should be a copy of it online at
www,tuksaworld.com, or check the front lower right section of the
City-State section if you have the hard copy. There were a few of our
folk with sword/sword&shield, and Merrick had fun (I hope,) pounding on
his shield. Give it a read, and let me know what you think. Actually, it
is EXCEPTIONALLY uncool that this stuff happens occasionally. Did any of
you catch any comments (or candy,) from kids?

   Volstarr