NK - Yes Berengaria, I can document Santa Klaus!

Brannon L. Bain bbain at galstar.com
Wed Dec 9 06:36:23 PST 1998

Well now, I never said there was anything wrong with mindless banter.  This
conversation here could, for example, be considered mindless banter.  But I
don't particularly think it is so much mindless banter.  Not enough so as
it would bother me anyway.

With Honor,
Takeda Iyesu Hanshi
Shogun of the Clan of the Ivory Dragon