NK - signature lines

Harmosk at aol.com Harmosk at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 11:53:57 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/9/98 12:22:47 PM Central Standard Time,
pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov writes:

<< Someone wrote: ...Now I'll never get a husband!

 To which I reply... do you really want one???? If so, then we gotta talk,
dear.
 (lol)

 But if everyone could put their name on their postings, it would be greatly
 appreciated.

 sofia-b

It was me! It was me! ... want one ... that's such a hard question, actually
... my first one isn't even legally gone yet. This Monday after TWO YEARS OF
WAITING FOR THE DAMN LAWYER!!! Geesh! So, the answer is no, I mean, I live
with two men and two boys as it is!! What I need is another woman! More
estrogen! Yeah, that's it! LOL

Elspeth
Wench of the Ship Maria