NK - I miss the mindless banter!

Ly. Laron The Dark laron at mmind.net
Sat Dec 19 01:03:18 PST 1998

Personally I think the mindless banter makes this interesting and fun, I
can always erase what I don't want to read, and it helps one to get to
know another with the grand skill of humor!  Merrick knows all about it,
don't you Merrick? *chuckles*

Laron

PS:  Dairmuid, could you mail me please. . . hate to blatantly say this
online to everyone, but I don't have your address on this computer.  Need
to talk to Talana bout something. . .