NK - Hello, and Greetings

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 18:05:45 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/29/98 6:05:47 PM Central Standard Time,
dustykat at earthlink.net writes:

<< Thank you to all my old friends who greeted me with warmth upon seeing
 my old hide crawling around the shadows of populace meeting...it warmed
 my heart to know I wasnt forgotten... >>

Ah, and how could you think we would ever forget you?  Do you still
ride?   We are always glad to see old friends, or new ones for that
matter.

Are you going to go to Gulf War?  Wanna fight for US?  You get a steak
dinner, and a turn at the war chest.  Ask some of the folks what they got
last year!!

TTFN

Sigen