NK - 3 Kings

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 18:14:35 PST 1998

Greetings to all!

We would like to thank all of you who went to 3 Kings.  Once again, Northkeep
was the largest northern presence!

Special thanks to all who fought with Northkeep:  Marrock and Rowan (the Green
Team),  Angus, Etienne, Alton, Mike, Frank, and last but certainly not least,
Carlyle (special thanks for the 3 seige engines that HRM was so thrilled to
have)
If we missed anyone, please let us know.

Thanks to those who brought water to the fighters:  Lea du Lac, Leann, Anna,
and anyone else that we didn't see.

Soon to be Master B.  brought A&S things for the competition.  Thank you.

Thanks also to Seamus for the use of his pavillion ( it was a fine soft day).

To all of you who participated in any way, thank you!! Our side won, thanks to
your help.

We are proud.

Thorgrim and Sigen
      Nordvirk