NK - Rough Night (Joke)

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 17 22:37:57 PST 1998

Greetings Friends!

Warning, this is somewhat coarse.

Gio.

******
Three knights, one from Calontir, one from Trimaris,
and the other from Ansteorra are sitting around a
campfire, late one night at Gulf Wars, each with the
bravado for which they are famous.  A night of tall
tales begins:

The knight from Calontir says, "I must be the meanest,
toughest knight there is.  Why just the other day, a
bull got loose in the village and gored six men before
I wrestled it to the ground by the horns, with my bare
hands."

The knight from Trimaris can't stand to be bested.
"Why I was walking down to the list field yesterday and
a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and
made a move for me.  I grabbed that snake with my bare
hands, bit its head off and sucked the poison down in
one gulp.  And I'm still here today!"

The Ansteorran kinght remained silent, slowly stirring
the coals with his penis.