NK - Honor and Greetings

Brannon L. Bain bbain at galstar.com
Wed Nov 18 12:32:04 PST 1998

Lord Merrik,

Perhaps if we all sing loudly and badly enough our enemies will yield the
field to us simply to get us to be silent.  This may be a violation of "Ye
Olde Geneva Convention" but "Never confuse Honor with Tactics".

With Honor,
Takeda Iyesu Hanshi
Shogun of the Clan of the Ivory Dragon
Hanshi of Kazeaukami Ryu Kenjutsu