NK - Entertainers wanted!

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 19 07:50:17 PST 1998

Greetings all!

I was approached by someone from the honor society at Tulsa Community
College Northeast Campus for a possible demo in February.

They are hosting the a conference for the Association of Junior College
Honor Societies for Oklahoma, Arkansas and Kansas in February with a
"Camelot" theme.  What the are looking for from us is entertainment during
dinner.

They would be interested in singers, jugglers, musicians, and possibly a
dance exhibition.

If you are interested, email me and I can give you a few more details and
take your name down.  They are offering dinner (catered by the hotel) as
compensation.

Thanks!

Gio
Northkeep