NK - Medieval Christmas Music

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 12:51:20 PST 1998

Hello Everyone,
         Does anyone have ANY period "Christmas" music that you would be
willing to share a copy of?  Don't have much money, but would be willing to
cook in exchange.
   I have been really ill and not able to work so my child ask for a Medieval
feast for Christmas.  Since that is all she asked for I would like to do it
right!  Right down to the music.  Thanks for the help!
                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                 Elisabeth de
Calais