NK - 3Kings and such

Kyle Charity kylethesweet at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 06:43:18 PST 1998

I have a couple of other serving suggestions:

Heavy Fighter Smothered Steak -
Tenderize thoroughly with mallet or other blunt object.  Cover with
natural brown gravy and serve with Bamboo Shoots.

Fillet Men Yon Light Figher (mispelling intentional)
Perferate thoroughly with ice pick or other sharp, pointy object.
Wrap with very thin slices of Bard (A little goes a long way) Broil to
desired color.  Garnish with a Phesant feather and fruit cut into the
shape of chickens.

---"Nathan W. Jones" <njones at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Merrik(or Marrik or Marrok, which is it?) wrote:
> >Bards don't spoil the fun, going hungry spoils the fun... and with
the right
> >sauce, you will never know it was a bard.... :)
>
> Okay, Okay...Now it's personal!!  Not only have you insulted me as a
> bard-type person, but now you've insulted me as a cook!
>
> Properly prepared, a sauce should _enhance_ the flavor of meat.
>
> Sample Recipes
>
> Meat:			Method of preperation
>
> Heavy Fighter		Roasted in the shell with an au jous of the
			drippings.
> Tends to be tough and stringy if 			not slow cooked.
>
> Light fighter		Baked in a puff pastry.  Goes well with
			whine...er, wine.