NK - Mundane Activity

Brannon L. Bain bbain at galstar.com
Thu Nov 19 06:31:19 PST 1998

Lord Merrik and anyone else interested,

Every Thursday night at around 8 PM I teach a Combat Kendo class.  Anyone
interested in what we do is welcome to come by and watch, and perhaps
participate.  For anyone who does not know, Kendo is the Way of the
Japanese Sword.  We wear special armor and fight with Shinai (A sword
constructed of 4 bamboo slats connected with leather).  The Combat form of
Kendo that I teach is more oriented toward field practicality, expanding
the traditional targets and adding unarmed techniques.

The current class is held every Thursday, 8 PM at Martial Arts America at
501 W. Main in Jenks.  If you drive down Main St in Jenks you will find us.
 We are right across the street from Mazzio's and Arby's, next to Taco
Bell.

Come and Enjoy.

With Honor,
Takeda Iyesu Hanshi